Mar 24, 2012

K Can Run

This weekend we are in the Los Angeles area, enjoying a mini family vacation. To start off the fun weekend, K ran a half marathon this morning. K didn't get to train much in the last month, so if she just finished that would have been a good accomplishment. She started the race at 7:30am. The plan was to meet K at the finish line. While K ran, PJ and I went back to the hotel for a tasty breakfast and some playtime. Although she had not been training much, PJ and I made it to the finish line at 9:30 just in case she actually was running 10 minute miles. I look down to make PJ a bottle, looked up and there was my amazing wife. She made it to the finish and did it in 2 hours and 15 minutes! Thank goodness for the Jim Hammell genes; I'm married to a physical powerhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment