Sep 24, 2012

PJ can Jump...

Today when I picked up PJ from school, his teacher said that he learned to jump from one of his classmates.  Apparently he and Gigi woke up from their naps early so the teacher put them in the hallway to be noisy.  Well the two spent the next 10 minutes alternating between trying to jump and giggling at each other.   Leah, the teacher, said that when we got home I should ask him to show me how to jump. 
So when we got to Amy's parents house, which is where we had dinner tonight, PJ was being super silly going from one couch to the next throwing his body.  A perfect time to try jumping.  So I got PJ's attention and said "PJ can you show me how you jump?"  PJ got this great big smile on his face got into jumping squat position and then straightened his legs, which resulted in thrusting his hips.  He did not get off the ground, but he sure loved trying.  We got it on video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment