Nov 6, 2012

Day with X


Since PJ has been having such weird on and off healthy days; I thought a break from daycare was in order.  A little more one on one attention and the chance to sleep more if needed.  I had an important meeting in the morning so my girlfriend watched PJ with her son, X, the same age as PJ.  They play super well together and things were a lot more mellow than if PJ had been at daycare.  After my meeting I went back to my friends house to pick up PJ.  I had to wait until he woke up from his nap, but it was a 3 hour nap, so that meant I got to hang with my girlfriend and get some more work done.  Exactly what we both needed!
PJ playing with X's toy.  Probably trying to call G-ma.


No comments:

Post a Comment