I loved how sweet he sounded still waving and saying goodbye, I had to capture a video.
Jul 7, 2013
Bye Bye G
We are heading home after a great visit with the G-Rents, Uncle T-Roy and his family, and even with my grandpa and his wife Vera. Celebrating the 4th of July holiday with the family was a great break from work that went by too quickly. PJ had so much fun riding the tractor, watching the chickens, playing with Stanners, going to a concert, swimming, watching a parade, and being loved on by family. It was hard to leave, especially knowing we had a 9 hour drive ahead of us. About a hour into our drive PJ was still talking about G and Poppy and how much he missed them. So we had to keep saying goodbye and waving. I am proud to say that although he missed his family, PJ did a good job just talking about it and not whining/screaming. He is really starting to understand (at least in spurts) that he can't control everything and everyone and its ok to feel sad but that there is a lot of fun things we can talk about, and that Momma also feels sad, but at least we are together.
I loved how sweet he sounded still waving and saying goodbye, I had to capture a video.
I loved how sweet he sounded still waving and saying goodbye, I had to capture a video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment