Jul 8, 2013

Nap Before Bedtime

MJ's last long nap for the day usually ends at about 3:30pm these days.  For about a week MJ was staying awake from that last nap until bedtime around 7:30 without needing any more sleep, making the evening routine with PJ a little harder because MJ was needing as much attention as PJ.  Luckily as MJ gets busier with his movements (rolling over, superman, bouncing) and awareness, staying awake until 7:30pm gets to be pretty difficult.  So now right around dinnertime MJ needs a little cat nap to get him through until bedtime.  Tonight MJ was a little fussy, he wanted to be close to us, but really wanted to sleep.  Trying to keep him happy and free up my hands, I laid him down on the couch to see if he would relax.  About 30 seconds after I put him on the couch (still fussy) I returned to check on him, and I found him sleeping.  I love this little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment