May 10, 2012
Airplane Sounds
Almost every night PJ gets a bath. Ry and I take turns giving him the bath, needless to say we have different styles. Both styles result in happy clean boy but the entertainment is entirely different. When I bathe PJ, we sing songs, he chats about his toys and most recently I noticed he makes his airplane fly. The first time I saw PJ put the airplane in the air and kinda move it around, I thought it was a coincidence. Well, tonight Ry was bathing PJ and I was washing dishes and I heard Ry making airplane sounds so I sneaked into the bathroom to find ...Ry making airplane noises, flying the airplane all around PJ's head . Then Ry handed the airplane to PJ and PJ did his best to imitate his daddy. Heart melting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment