May 31, 2012

Wakeup Snack

Some would call a wakeup snack breakfast, but PJ actually has a full breakfast at 7am with his daycare buddies. So why a snack 45 minutes prior to a full breakfast? PJ is a hungry boy when he wakes up. This morning he woke up about 20 minutes earlier than expected and cuddlier than ever.  I hadn't showered and was not at all ready for work.  So we found compromise this morning.  I took a few minutes and we cuddled while PJ drank some milk.  Then I re-filled his milk, provided a couple handfuls of cheerios in a suction cup bowl suctioned to the toilet and took a quick shower.  I was even able to capture PJ still enjoying his snack after my shower, which allowed me to get my makeup done today too! 
Eating cheerios
Too busy to even look at me for the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment