May 21, 2012

PJ's Artwork

Daycare is awesome!  Everyday PJ is actively engaged with via art, hallway time with big kid toys, outside buggy rides, sensory experiences, and so much more.  We learn about these fun experiences via his daily note sheet that his teacher's fill out, and sometimes we even get to take home some of his work.  About once every other week I check PJ's take home cubby hole and find some new artwork for the fridge.   Today I found this and love it.  I think its that I can see his little finger marks on it and I know how much effort it took to keep the paint on the paper.  It makes me happy to know the patience that this took to produce and that my son gets to experience that patience and kindness regularly from his teachers.  Not being home with PJ makes me feel guilty at times, but projects like this make me feel a little more at ease that this daycare is right for PJ and our family.
PJ working on his latest masterpiece, apparently he had to taste it too

PJ's completed artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment