Jun 26, 2013

MJ Time

PJ gets a lot of our attention in the evening before bed, especially when PJ takes a mini nap before bedtime.  Since PJ usually goes to his room for bedtime around 7/7:30pm and MJ doesn't get his last bottle until around 7:30/8pm, we usually get to have some time to hang alone with MJ.  I love this time together to be able to just sit and smile at him and get him to smile back.  Its a great way to unwind from our busy work day and the toddler whirlwind PJ can put us through.  MJ likes to practice his standing, show off his head control when he is on his belly and most of all I feel like he works all day to show off his best smiles.  He just lights up for us during this time enjoying our undivided attention as much as we enjoy being able to provide it.

MJ and Daddy hanging out this evening before bed.

I love how big that smile is, and I get it just from looking at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment