Jan 17, 2012

First Snow!

It's been snowing here since Saturday, on and off, with supposedly the biggest part of the storm hitting tonight. PJ has had a rough cold for the last few days so I avoided the cold and wet weather. Today we got about 4 or 5 inches and it was cold enough that I chose my kitchen as a desktop instead of facing the icy roads. I took a break at lunch and brought PJ outside briefly to see all of the green change to white. PJ was all bundled up in two fleece onesie things and a thick hat so he could barely move. When I took him outside he looked a bit confused and wide eyed but did giggle when he saw his puppy running around like a crazy girl. Before I brought him inside I sat him in the snow and let him touch it. Hopefully tomorrow his cough will be gone and we can go play a little longer outside in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment