Today daycare was closed, and with R still in Vegas; I took a sick day and had a blast hanging with PJ. We giggled and babbled, PJ rolled from one end of the room to the other, he stood for many minutes at a time all by himself, but still no crawling. Maybe tomorrow...
Our day was great, but excitement didn't really hit until an hour before PJ's bedtime, when we lost power. We made the best of it by having dinner by candlelight/flashlight, dancing to iPhone music and then a bottle before bed. Luckily I thought ahead and put boiling water in two different thermos earlier in the day, of course credit for the idea goes to G-Ma. I swear PJ said "thanks for the warm bedtime bottle G-Ma, you are the best!" (wink wink)
And a special thanks to 3G network so that I can blog even without power!

No comments:
Post a Comment