First of all I must say I never thought I would be so excited to see a tooth, but I wholeheartedly am! Our little man loves to eat our food and this will help him be a lot less frusturated with the bites that need to be chewed. Yeah bottom tooth/teeth! So we know that at least one is peeking through. All my reading says that often teeth come in twos but from the picture below you can see that PJ was none to happy with his parents exploring his mouth!
PJ had a great second day at daycare but unfortunately naps are not the highest priority so he is pretty spent by the time he gets home. Although he was a bit fussy tonight I must say that I am pretty sure it all has to do with his busy day and not his teeth. So we welcome the tooth/teeth. So excited to have PJ explore more foods and actually be able to chew.
-K

No comments:
Post a Comment